This article is about the final boss of Kirby's Dream Land 3. For other uses, see Zero (disambiguation).
Zero (also known as 0 or ?) is a character from the Kirby series and the final boss of Kirby's Dream Land 3.
Zero is a big white ball with a single red eye. It has no visible mouth or limbs, but can fly, which is peculiar considering that it has no form of wings or propulsion method. Kirby encounters Zero in the Hyper Zone after collecting all the Heart Stars and defeating Dark Matter. Zero has no backstory, but is presumed to be the source of all Dark Matter, possibly due to his hatred of and weakness to positive emotions. Zero meets his bloody demise after several hits from the Love-Love Stick, but not before his eye is torn from his body in a rather gruesome manner.
Zero has only been made once for M.U.G.E.N, and that was created by Otto. Zero is exactly the same as when fought in Kirby's Dream Land 3. It uses the same sprites and attacks, as well as having both phases and the gory death animation.
Zero's gameplay is exactly the same as it is in Kirby's Dream Land 3: it floats around the stage and uses its attacks with pauses between each attack. Also like in Kirby's Dream Land 3, Zero has two phases: Normal form and eye form. In order to defeat Zero, the player must defeat its first form; once defeated, Zero will play it's animation and then the player must defeat its eye, which will follow the player around the stage and deal a lot of damage. Once defeated, the eye will explode and KO will be called. The good thing about Zero is that once you've defeated it, you don't have to battle it again in the next round. The only problem with Zero is that it doesn't stop attacking even after the opponent has been KO'd, so it takes a long time for the next round to start.
Zero doesn't have any hypers or specials, nor does it have any basic attacks. Each of the buttons it utilises (Ⓐ, Ⓑ, Ⓧ and Ⓨ) make Zero do a different attack. In its second form, Zero does damage just by touching the opponent.
Hovering the mouse cursor over the Command Input icons will display text that refers to the inputs set in M.U.G.E.N's Key Config.
Icons encased in square brackets [ ] require the respective button(s) to be held down. Hovering the mouse cursor over the icon displays the hold duration if applicable.
|Mini Dark Matter|
- Who is the most trusted investment advisors
- What is linocellulosic biomass
- Is there anything higher than top secret
- Is wasting time really a problem
- How many apartments have you lived in
- Why is mathematics necessary for Finance students
- Is SEO more difficult in 2019
- What are the disadvantages of MPLS
- Do criminals use Bitcoin in hostage situations
- What is Apture
- Does NIT Jaipur have a swimming pool
- How is hiphop music defined specifically
- Is the Earth little
- How do you tickle someone properly
- What does halfway up the stairs mean
- Why are Pure Bred Dogs Genetic Monsters
- Can you have two home insurance companies
- Why did Brazil move its capital inward