Shopping in Bhubaneswar will surely be a fun-filled affair where you get ample scope to see lots of markets and Bazaars in Bhubaneswar. For the shopping freaks, there is no end to excitement as it involves lots of articles such as: traditional woven fabrics, silver ornaments and items and handicrafts. You can also look forward to readymade garments and fabrics made of appliqué work known as Chandua in the local dialect.
Bhubaneshwar's bazaars also store the woven articles of Ikkat fabric, which can be bought as readymade garment, fabric, sari etc. Being the capital city of Orissa Bhubaneshwar has a wide range of articles and collections ranging from the common hand made articles to the sophisticated goods and souvenirs. You can indulge in shopping for Sambalpuri silk and cotton, tussar silk and gold embroidery. If you are on a Tour to Bhubaneshwar, you will hardly face any difficulty as there are lots of Bazaars in Bhubaneshwar dotted all over the city for the convenience of the tourists. It is a paradise for the collectors of souvenirs and also for the intricate handicrafts work.
Wood work in different styles and designs are also unique art forms of Orissa. You can also shop for sculptures or idols of gods and goddesses, animals and toys. These articles are made of either carved or turned wood. The wood turned items include jewelry boxes, bowls, fruit baskets, pitchers, glasses and lamp shades. Many items for the decoration and utility purpose are also made and kept on display at the various Bazaars in Bhubaneshwar that are of stone sculptures and stone-carved objects.
There will be no dearth of shops and bazaars in Bhubaneshwar and your evenings are guaranteed to be full of excitement and fun. If you are a lover of art, you can also look for some of the most exquisite paintings. Pata chitra, ganjapas and paintings on palm leaf done with etching are some of the forms of paintings you would love to shop for.
Some of the decorative and utility items like mirrors, lamp shades, table top, purses, jewelry boxes, fruit baskets, trays etc. made of seashells are also sold.
- How effective is advertising on TikTok
- What was your biggest driving scare
- What is the best violin instrumental music
- What can you serve with banana bread
- Why do I cry after getting scolded
- What is the penal industrial complex
- Are authors often INTJ MBTI personality type
- Does PayPal allow transactions within India
- How can I improve my life 9?no_redirect=1
- What is dynamic navigation menu
- Quantum Mechanics and Consciousness
- How common is male rhinoplasty
- Should you wake up a sleeping baby
- How do you calculate ply
- What organs does hearing loss affect
- Is penis size genetic
- Is it good to take revenge?no_redirect=1
- How do I benefit from Jio recharge