"Having a name like foster"
LOL. Sorry but that is funny.
To be an asshole, so many versions, so many definitions. No particular word or phrase or action. It just is an apt definition for someone and you just instinctly know one when you see one, or when you are acting like one.
Most answers given are all variations on the same theme, acting worse than a jerk, being negative, saying hurtful things, cheating, stabbing someone in the back, cutting someone off in traffic, not abiding by the rules, disregarding people's feelings and putting self first, it goes on and on......And yes it could be someone's personality, there are people who are continuously *** holes and so you could just say "he's a complete asshole" a complete one is someone who is almost always one because they have serious issues. Not all assholes are permanent ones. They can be temporary assholes such as the person cutting someone off in traffic, they may be really a lovely person on any other occasion.
- What is winter like in Karachi Pakistan
- Can you play chess without a clock
- Is Sweden a safe place to go
- Why cant I root my phone 1
- How do Jehovahs Witnesses interpret Romans 9
- Does the actor Prabhas use a wig
- How can I do well in chemistry
- Are onions related to garlic
- Why do guys friendzone girls
- What strange hobby brings you tremendous happiness
- What makes a person become a slob
- Do tumors always end up as cancer
- How can I stop having wrong thoughts
- What is wan hub
- Why do you isolate yourself from others
- Has Kerala become a terrorist hub