This traditional German-style Maibock is the perfect way to welcome spring. Made with Tennessee honey, Czech hops, and German malts, Yee-Haw’s beer is a strong and enticing pale lager with a pleasant, malty, and warming finish. It’s only available on draft, and has already been released for your consumption. It also plays well with spicy food and sharp cheeses.
Memphis Made Brewing Co.
Memphis Made will be releasing a new year-round beer called RockBone IPA. With an ABV of 6.2%, it’s not exactly sessionable, but that probably won’t stop you anyways. In the words of the brewers themselves: “A heavy hand of Herkules hops gives this IPA a real bang, while the Mosaic hops do the dirty work and ooze out flavors of passion fruit and berries.”
Little Harpeth Brewing
Little Harpeth will be re-releasing their popular seasonal beer, Iris, on March 31 IPL. Iris has a floral aroma with a ridiculously smooth finish. It’s infused with European Nobel hops, which the European Peasant hops are not happy about...
- What are the Best named businesses
- What are the softwares in drafting
- Does France have any traditional French attire
- What are good bounce rate benchmarks
- What is 1 000 56 67 90
- Will Trump improve US Russia relations
- What does a linguist do 1
- Is human Morality dying
- What is the best maritime union
- What are the effects of nicotine
- Can Lucene do word boundary searches
- Does computer kill brain cells
- Who is the best Mughal empire
- How much is Medicare Part B
- How do you build a Lenovo laptop
- What characteristics make a bad father
- What is GBIC port
- Why are some sociopaths relentless
- How is the earth alive