What is the full form of CBSE?
CBSE: central board of senior education
CBSE related questions: What is the full form of CBSE, What does CBSE stand for, What is the meaning of CBSE, CBSE full Form in English.
CBSE stands for central board of senior education. It is one of the chief board in public and private school in India.
CBSE is headquartered in New Delhi. Apart from their headquarters, there are other regional offices in Delhi, Chennai, Guwahati, Allahabad, Ajmer, Panchkula, etc,
As of July 2017, Rakesh Kumar Chaturvedi is the chairman of CBSE. Rakesh Kumar Chaturvedi is a MP cadre IAS officer of 1987 batch
- To explain suitable academic approaches for stress-free, holistic, and child-centered education without compromising on quality
- To manage and analyze the quality of academic activities on the basis of feedback collected from different stakeholders
- To proffer plans to improvise the education in school consistent with the national schools
- To organize capacity building programs to update the skills and professional competency of teachers
- To prescribe the format and conditions of exams and conduct final examination of 10th and 12th
- To affiliate the institutions who meet the needs of the central board of senior education
Regional offices of CBSE: It has 10 regional offices.
- New Delhi (Headquarter)
Central board of senior education was established on 3rd November. It is affiliated with all Kendriya vidyalas, all Navodaya Vidyalaya, private schools and most of the schools approved by the Central Government of India.
- The central board of secondary education conducts the final examination every year for class 10th and 12th
- CBSE also conducts AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination) every year. AIEEE is a competitive examination in all India level for admission into a various undergraduate course in architecture and engineering
- CBSE also conducts all India pre-medical test (AIPMT) every year which is a competitive examination for the purpose of admission in major medical colleges across India
- It also takes central teacher’s eligibility test CTET every year to recruit teachers for central schools
- It also conducts the NTA national test ability test for the recruitment of professors at the college and universities and the central teacher eligibility test for the appointment of teachers in the college.
I hope you find the above info on CBSE full form significant. Also, if you have doubts regarding the same please feel free to approach us via the given below comment section.
We at study sectors aim at empowering your GK so that seeking aspirants can score great scores in their upcoming bank exams.
Don’t forget to like share, and subscribe for more updates on Bank Examination
Thank you and have a nice day
- Can a tube television explode
- Why are some sunsets better than others
- How can I get an ISRO scientist
- Does white goes well with purple
- Is ice cream unhealthy for kids
- Why is MongoDB better than MySQL
- How does a travel loan work
- What is the backward Euler method
- Why does Facebook include Relationship Status information
- What will music be like in 2040
- Why do Japanese love Saltwater taffy candy
- Was Hitler good or bad
- What is the future of Android testing
- What is data driven attribution modeling
- Can love be simple and quiet
- Does it make sense to learn ruby
- What is attending universities like
- Can you get IPVanish for free
- How should I develop a particular habit
- How do I increase visibility of events