In his 2018 book ‘Meghan: A Hollywood Princess’, royal biographer Andrew Morton claimed Thomas Jnr told him about her strange fascination with the occult. He said around the time Doria Ragland, Meghan’s mother, moved into their home Samantha had a copy of Anton LaVey’s Satanic Bible and an altar in her bedroom. Adam LaVey was the founder of the Church of Satan and the religion of LaVeyan Satanism.
Thomas Jnr also reportedly said she "played with a ouija board, burnt black candles and dressed in the all-back uniform of the goth".
Mr Morton said: “It may have been no more than a rebellious teenage obsession and her brother never witnessed her performing any satanic rituals, but he described to me how he was disturbed by her weird behaviour.”
Thomas Jnr said she would leave the house when it was dark and not return before morning.
However, one of Samantha’s friends claimed they were simply going out partying and that “the ritual of boy meets girl” was in their mind rather than anything satanic.
READ MORE: The STARTLINGLY similar thing Meghan Markle and Prince Harry did with their mothers
However, Mr Morton also claimed Samantha was interested in such morbid things from a young age.
He said: “Even as a little girl, [Samantha] had a fascination with the macabre, once bringing a mouldering gravestone that she’d found in the basement of their apartment block in Chicago into her bedroom.”
Mr Morton writes that she also used to use black magic to taunt and tease her brother Thomas Jnr.
One time she went to the flower shop where Thomas Jnr worked to borrow money from him, but while he was busy with a customer she allegedly defaced his colleague Richard’s Bible.
She apparently drew a pentagram, the sign of the devil, and wrote ‘666’ on its pages.
Thomas Jnr even claimed Richard “had been so traumatised by her desecration of his Bible that he had run into the road and was hit by a bus".
This caused Samantha to run back to the shop to check on his condition.
Samantha and Thomas Jnr, who are considerably older than Meghan, were apparently the “sibling rivals from hell”.
They fought “like cat and dog” in the Markle’s house on Providencia Street, Los Angeles.
Their parents were split and their mother lived halfway across the country.
Their father Thomas Snr ended up dating and marrying Doria, Meghan’s mother, which Samantha reportedly “resented" because it took her father’s focus away from her.
Meghan was born when Samantha was around 17 years old.
- Where are one quarter of your bones
- Does hand soap have alcohol in it
- What started neolithic agriculture
- What is the best secret folder app
- Why is Hawaii so expensive
- Is partial socialism better than unrestricted capitalism
- How often can you keratin your hair
- Where can I buy free products online
- What is you personal definition of sensitive
- What is a superstitious belief
- How many types of resistance are there
- Did Prince like Rick James
- Future Life fr a divorcee
- When did Iran separate
- Can breathing fiberglass kill you
- Are forex signals useful in making profits
- How do I reduce my LDH count
- What did Imperial Japan think about Australia
- Where did Allah come from
- Which computer contains a microprocessor