SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cryogenic insulation market size is expected to reach USD 2.9 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising preference for low temperature insulation from various application industries including energy and power and metallurgy is likely to propel the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
PUR and PIR accounted for the largest market share of 42.9% in terms of revenue in 2018, owing to its wide range of applications in gas liquefaction and regasification industry
LPG/LNG transport and storage industry dominated the market in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2025, due to rising demand for LNG or LPG from various sectors including automotive and power generation
North America is anticipated to emerge as one of the prominent regions for the industry over the forecast period and is projected to account for USD 699.9 million by 2025 on account of the rising offshore oil production in countries such as the U.S.
Cryogenic insulation market in China is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019 to 2025 on account of the rapid industrialization and rising disposable income
Market participants across the globe have increased their R&D spending in order to develop high performance insulation for various applications.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Cryogenic Insulation Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (PUR and PIR, Cellular Glass, Fiberglass), By Application (LPG/LNG Transport & Storage, Metallurgical), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cryogenic-insulation-market
The growth of aerospace and space exploration industries across the economies is anticipated to fuel the demand for cryogenic insulation systems. In addition, rising demand for LNG as an environment friendly alternative to the conventional energy resources has resulted in high demand for cryogenic engines, pipes, valves, and storage tanks.
Increasing R&D spending by the major players is expected to have positive impact on product enhancement and differentiation strategies. In addition, the participants are focusing on developing novel materials for higher efficiency and lower operational costs. Also, the players are pooling their technology and resources together in order to serve the rising demand.
North America and Europe are anticipated to dominate the market on account of the rising offshore gas production in order to cater the rising demand from various application industries. In addition, the rising LNG/LPG transportation across the regions is further likely to propel the market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cryogenic insulation market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Cryogenic Insulation Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
PUR and PIR
Cryogenic Insulation Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
LPG/LNG Transport & Storage
Energy and Power
Cryogenic Insulation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
Middle East & Africa
Central & South America
Find more research reports on Green Building Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
· Fireclay Tiles Market– The global market for fireclay tiles is expected to exhibit significant growth on account of its superior thermal properties when compared to conventional clay tiles.
· Advanced Protective Gear And Armor Market – Global advanced protective gear and armor market is expected to grow over next seven years, on account of increasing terrorist activities and warfare situations around the globe.
· Breathable Membranes Market – Breathable membranes permit the roof to breathe, the prerequisite for outdated aeriation. They are appropriate for use as a full braced under lined inclined rooftops, in warm or cold non-ventilated and cold ventilated rooftops
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cryogenic-insulation-market-size-worth-2-9-billion-by-2025--cagr-6-5-grand-view-research-inc-300965815.html
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
- What is climate chaos
- What was the first national park
- How dangerous is the drug meth
- What causes the 100 day cough
- How do I learn blogging fast
- Which organisations does Jeremy Corbyn support
- Yoga JLT in Dubai
- Does anyone enjoy nude sunbathing
- What is gourmet Chinese food
- What is the best cordless vacuum
- What is the song Dominique about
- Will self driving cars ease Bangalore traffic
- Ben bangma did you ever love Karen
- How am I not afraid of loneliness
- How bad is the flooding in Oklahoma
- How is the golden rectangle constructed
- How are roof tiles installed
- Do you bathe your newborn baby everyday
- Mintflavoured green tea is good for health
- What is the Socratic paradox