This Delicious Asian Pasta Salad recipe is so delicious and flavorful! It’s filled with rotini, chicken, carrots, spinach Pasta, chicken, carrots, spinach all mixed in a homemade Asian dressing.
This summer my mom and I tried a TON of new recipes. Since my hubby is in Scouts (and has it every Wednesday night), I would go to my mom and dad’s house with the kiddos until the hubby was done. I always brought a new dessert and she always tried a new recipe. Fun, huh? It really forced us to try new recipes and figure out the ones we liked and didn’t like. One of our new favorites is today’s recipe for Asian Pasta Salad.
My mom spotted the recipe over on The Cooking Mom, and after looking at all the delicious ingredients, she knew we had to give it a try. We love chicken, peppers, pasta, spinach, carrots and all things Asian, so it wasn’t a surprise that we loved this recipe. In fact, we’ve made it several more times because it’s perfect for BBQs and holiday get togethers.
This is one of those pasta dishes that is easily customized based off of the ingredients you love post. Some other ingredients that would be great in this dish, include:
- Snow Peas
- Crispy Wontons
I know you’ll love this Asian Pasta Salad. It is seriously one of my favorites now, and I already cannot wait to have it again. The pasta and the spinach together (with the homemade dressing) make it so yummy!
For more pasta salads, check out:
Asian Pasta Salad recipe
This Delicious Asian Pasta Salad recipe is so delicious and flavorful! It's filled with rotini, chicken, carrots, spinach Pasta, chicken, carrots, spinach all mixed in a homemade Asian dressing.
- 1 - 16 oz.bagtri-color rotini
- 1/2cupvegetable oil
- 1/4cupsesame seeds
- 1/3cupsoy sauce
- 1/3cuprice vinegar
- 1tspsesame oil
- 3cupschicken breastcooked and cubed
- 2cupsbaby spinach
- 1cupshredded carrot
Make pasta as directed and set aside.
Cook sesame seeds in a skillet on medium heat for 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted. Set aside.
Mix together vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, sesame seeds and pepper with a whisk until mixed well.
Pour dressing mixture over pasta and mix until coated evenly. ENJOY!
- Is Avenger movie is for kids
- Which are the notable wildlife in India
- Do US Open golf tickets sell out
- Is Vienna a Muslim city
- What makes you happy right away
- Whats the definition of paradigm?no_redirect=1
- Why are advertisers leaving Yelp May 2017
- Are Vans tennis shoes
- Are the terms IP and IPv4 interchangeable
- How is obesity linked to cancer
- What are local area networks
- Is Hastar a Hindu God
- What is the average clothing retailer conversion
- Why is SSIS popular
- Did Prince like Rick James
- Can I consider bodybuilding as a profession
- How is rap written
- Do your teachers use technology well
- What is x if 8 x 32
- Whats the best credit card for immigrants