Participation criteria and selection process
The best equity, bonds and mixed funds are nominated and awarded in 11 categories plus the category "Fund Innovations" as well as asset managers in 12 categories.
Participation in the award is free of charge for the providers in the respective fund the universe (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), taking into account the funds approved for public sale.
Download Methodology IA
The assessment criteria are as follows:
- Fund Management
- Management Environment
- Development of Investment Process
- Implementation of Investment Process
- Scope Fund Rating
The above evaluation criteria are subdivided into numerous sub-criteria, which are classified in a scorecard by the analysts of Scope Analysis.
The evaluation is based on the answers to the questionnaires and other information provided by the asset manager as well as publicly available information.
For inquiries please contact: [email protected]
- What are film agencies in the UK
- What is half past 5
- Why is my ADB device not found
- How do I keep my boyfriend happy
- Which types food can we eat freshly
- Is Indian education only job based
- Who sings the song God My God
- What dont you let your kids watch
- Which is best website worth checking website
- Do you think Trump ever visits Quora
- Is Papa Johns Pizza available in India
- Are presidential debates way too over simplified
- Which is the best SAP Hybris ebook
- Is our mind a time traveller
- Did Android make older phones slower
- Is Sara Ali Khan single
- What were Marine Killer teams in Vietnam
- Do you need fitness to go hiking