You ask a lot of questions - and your questions raise some additional ones as well.
First of all, "hope" itself cannot be false. For example, a woman may hope that her husband who beats her everyday will one day stop and be a loving husband. This is not likely. We may say that her hope is misguided - but her "hope" is real enough. She truly hopes - and misguided or not that hope cannot be false.
But the rest of what you ask leads me to two questions - one more interesting than the other in my opinion.
The first is simply - is there a god? (Christian or otherwise viewed.) My strong opinion is no. I do not believe in any supernatural things (god, angels, reincarnation, the immaterial soul, etc.)
However, a more interesting question may be this. Even if religious belief is untrue belief can it still have benefits? Can believing that mythology (of any sort, God, karma, Santa, etc.) is true have positive benefits? Can being deluded or believing that which is false make one's life better? This is a difficult question.
Religion gives answers to questions that (at this point) rational thought cannot answer. Where did the universe come from? How am I to live a moral life? etc. And, people like answers. Answers are power. They are safe. If I KNOW which plants are poisonous and which I can eat and you DO NOT know, I have a very real advantage.
However, there are pitfalls too. Belief in a false answer can lead one to not rationally seek a true answer.
This question cannot be answered here. For my two cents, while taking some lessons from mythology has value - believing what there is not good (rational) reason to believe is probably ultimately very harmful - to the individual and to society.
Fiction can teach us many things - but we are best served by knowing it is fiction. Religion (Christian god, Thor, Zeus, Buddha, etc.) is fiction.
- How is fornite such a popular game
- What does larva turn into
- What is the scope of architectural journalism
- Why do we all perceive architecture differently
- Can Zoro defeat Big Mom
- Why cant I execute my plans
- How do recipe apps make money
- What is Apples design studio like
- Why does everybody like Facebook
- What are the Agricultural companies in Australia
- What does a CRM do
- Is your desire for perfection a hindrance
- How do I make a diy scrub
- Have you ever made your own windchimes
- How can a workplace incentivize bad behavior
- What are some of the best strollers
- What should you do during your honeymoon
- What college class changed your life trajectory
- What is the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Who is the strongest and weakest Avengers