Bible verses about enjoying life
The Bible teaches Christians especially the youth to enjoy life. God gives us the ability to enjoy our possessions. Does this mean in life you will have no problems? No, does this mean you are going to be rich? No, but enjoying life has nothing to do with being rich.
We are never to be materialistic and become obsessed with possessions.
You will never be happy about anything if you’re not content with what you have.
Be careful, Christians are not to be part of the world and its deceitful desires. We are not to live a life of rebellion.
We must make sure God condones our activities and that they don’t go against God’s Word. This will help us in making good decisions instead of bad ones in life.
Be happy and give God thanks daily because He created you for a purpose. Laugh, have fun, smile, and remember enjoy. Learn to cherish the small things. Count your blessings daily.
“I really try to enjoy life and have joy with what I do.” Tim Tebow
“Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were big things.”
What does the Bible say?
1. Ecclesiastes 11:9 You who are young, be happy while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment.
2. Ecclesiastes 3:12-13 So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God.
3. Ecclesiastes 2:24-25 So I decided there is nothing better than to enjoy food and drink and to find satisfaction in work. Then I realized that these pleasures are from the hand of God. For who can eat or enjoy anything apart from him?
4. Ecclesiastes 9:9 Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun–all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun.
5. Ecclesiastes 5:18 Even so, I have noticed one thing, at least, that is good. It is good for people to eat, drink, and enjoy their work under the sun during the short life God has given them, and to accept their lot in life.
6. Ecclesiastes 8:15 So I recommend having fun, because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink, and enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work God gives them under the sun.
7. Ecclesiastes 5:19 And it is a good thing to receive wealth from God and the good health to enjoy it. To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life–this is indeed a gift from God.
Be content with what you have.
8. Ecclesiastes 6:9 Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don’t have. Just dreaming about nice things is meaningless–like chasing the wind.
9. Hebrews 13:5 Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
10. 1 Timothy 6:6-8 Now there is great gain in godliness with contentment, for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world. But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.
Be different from the world.
11. Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
12. 1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Christians don’t live in sin.
13. 1 John 1:6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.
14. 1 John 2:4 Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
15. 1 John 3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.
16. Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.
17. Proverbs 15:13 A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit.
18. 1 Peter 3:10 For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit.”
19. Proverbs 14:30 A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones.
20. Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
21. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
Continue to do good.
22. 1 Timothy 6:17-19 As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.
23. Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Times will not always be enjoyable, but never fear because the Lord is on your side.
24. Ecclesiastes 7:14 When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider this: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, no one can discover anything about their future.
25. John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
- Do old PlayStation games work on PS4
- How do you reset the airbag light
- How and where is glue made
- How many sidekicks has Batman had
- How do I reduce shortness of breathe
- What do white label agencies do
- What is the best Revision3 show
- What should I bring to basic training
- Does property tax include a house
- What is the purpose of white lies
- Do you like Mardi Gras
- In sociology what is Retreatism
- What is your bucket list marathon
- What are some new technologies in sustainability
- What is Don Imus famous for
- What is the reflection about Immanuel Kant
- Whats a shredder