To connect a Wi-Fi dongle to a television, first turn on the television, and find its USB panel. Place the Wi-Fi dongle into a free USB port. Use the television remote to access the menu. Use the arrows on the remote to find the settings or setup option, and select it using the OK or enter button. Select the option to establish a wireless connection, and then choose Internet protocol setup. Use the auto setup option to sync.
Wi-Fi dongles give televisions with Internet capabilities the option to perform Internet browsing and use Internet streaming services on a screen bigger than a computer. For many television models, specific Wi-Fi dongles must be used; for example, a Samsung television requires a Samsung dongle. Check the television's manufacturer's instructions for information concerning the use of universal dongles.
Options to connect Internet-capable televisions not involving dongles include the use of media or streaming players, game consoles, SMART DVD players or Blu-ray players. Additional options include connecting directly to a computer or purchasing a television with built-in Wi-Fi capability. Media players include the Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV. Applicable game consoles are the Xbox One and Playstation 4. Connecting a television to a computer is accomplished through the use of an HDMI cable that plugs into the HDMI ports on the backs of both machines.
- What is it like living with annorexia
- Which author has denied his own work
- Is there any Earthquake detection system
- Does Googles Singapore office have a gym
- Why do some Americans become terrorists
- What is a good photo
- Is mind subjective objective or something else
- What is 1 1 2 1 3
- What makes a book world literature
- Which type is the shadow of ENFP
- What are the chemical properties of bromine
- Why do people create advertisements
- Design pattern for my ios App
- What is Spain’s main import
- What are some good bakeries in Portland
- Can anyone help me find another song
- Why is Stanford known as the Cardinal