Katrina Kaif spoke at length about loving dance and India's culture.
Katrina Kaif over the years has impressed everyone with her groovy moves. The moment she did Sheila Ki Jawani, Katrina proved that she is one of the best dancers we have in Bollywood.
Recently, during an interaction with an international news channel, the stunning beauty was asked about the culture of music and dance in Indian movies. To which she stated, "Can you possibly do a song or can a person do a song which may be distasteful? Of course! But then don't do the song. Don't do a distasteful song. But if you're going to say 'women should not dance in films,' then that's an ignorant comment. Because dance can be beautiful. I grew up in musicals. I grew up on the kind of movies that MGM was making which is all about dance and music. And, I love dance. I think dance for me and movies will always go hand-in-hand. Maybe not in every film. It's not to say there is a song in every film even I do. But when there's a song to me it's dance, it's celebration, it's in the heart of the people of this country. Even if we are not to look to Hollywood or to the kind of musicals they used to make more frequently."
Kaif concluded by saying, "Definitely in India song and dance is part of the people's culture, it's part of their emotion and it's part of their heart. I don't think that's going to ever change, at all."
- Which religions believe that redheads have souls
- What is the importance of thermal protection
- What are the advantages of chatbots
- Should Rishabh Pant be given a break
- Who took over India
- How do money orders work
- Should DACA be terminated
- Is religious tolerance a virtue
- Why is Robaxin considered a narcotic
- How do flowering plants get pollinated
- Is Linux dead Why
- What is email retrieval
- Are blogs free If yes why
- What do you think of Diana Ross
- Should friends be clingy all the time