Get a new piece of paper. If you want to add an origami stem, start with a fresh piece of paper, preferable green.
Start with the white side up and fold it in half. Valley fold the paper, from corner to corner, creating two triangles, then unfold.
Fold the corners in. Create two more valley folds, folding the left and right corners in toward the center crease, creating a kite shape.
Repeat. Fold the corners in again toward the center crease. Then do it one more time. You should now have a very skinny kite shape.
Turn it over and fold upward. Flip your stem over so that the edges of the paper all face hidden, then fold the bottom point up to the top one.
Fold it in half. Now, fold the stem in half along the vertical axis.
Fold down the sides, then reverse fold. Fold the outer part (which will become the leaf) of the paper outward, away from the inside (stem), creating two diagonal creases. Then, reverse fold the leaf out and away from the stem. It will have crease in the center.
Attach the stem. Put the pointed end of the stem through the small hole in the underside of your rose where the "legs" all meet.
- What are 5 examples of isotopes
- SIMPLE or FULL recovery model for databases
- How do you accept your husband’s flaws
- What are the best 4X games
- Is postpartum depression a mental illness
- What is the IAS optional math syllabus
- How can I cure OCD at home
- Is Neil Patel the best Digital marketer
- Is Uday Chopra a flop Bollywood actor
- What is a processors speed measured in
- How are sediment layers formed
- Does the United Kingdom hate immigrants
- What are cultural beliefs
- Is London in France
- Who is the Titanium Apple Watch for
- Is Justin Trudeau from Quebec
- Why do mature adults enjoy reading novels
- What are unaccredited investors
- Does the sun need oxygen to combust