Judy: Thanks for the warnings. They apply for Not-Careful-Enough people.
But, for sensible, intelligent and CAREFUL people, like MOST of the Instructables readers, this practice can be straightforward. Maybe some people, like older ones, or people that are "clumsy", certainly can have problems, indeed.
But, as I said, Instructable's readers tend to be avobe average skilled people, like most "DIY" (Do-It-Yourself type of people). Maybe the best approachcould be to spend a reasonable amount of money going to a trained doctor, in order to actually see and undergo a proper cleaning procedure, AND THEN do it at home by carefully adhering to the strict measures already written here, like distilled or Reverse Osmosis-plus fully boiled water, a proper didinfectant, and properly salted saline solution that is ISOTONIC.
Maybe you could approve the recommended practice when ALL PRECAUTIONS ARE FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER.
P.D.: I learned the proper way from an Oto-Laryngologist doctor, but keeping visitiing him resulted to be VERY expensive, (even reducing the frequency of the visits to a monthly visit, that was insufficient for my sinuses condition).
Another Strong Recommendation is in order: This cleaning should NOT be repeated Too Frequently. My own sinuses (altered by receiving a strong bump when playing Football at college) caused a deviation that makes me susceptible from frequent minor but almost permanent infections. Therefore, for me, the sinuses cleaning is the proper way to go. (And undergoing surgery is both risky and too Expensive for me). Respectfully, Amclaussen.
- What is crop dust
- What is the smallest essence of matter
- What is in your survival kit?no_redirect=1
- How can you tell if youre hypersexual
- What does zen zen mean in Japanese
- How did Hagomoro Otsutsuki die
- What is the proof of tan 3x
- Why do some people hate competition
- What is your favorite neighborhood in Johannesburg
- How should I prepare for NPCIL interview
- How are piezoceramics made
- Will Phish play Petrichor live
- Has Donald Trump been wiretapped
- Who is Paul Denlinger
- In what subject do maximum marks come
- Have you ever tried traditional Singaporean food
- Have you ever flashed boobs