National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) is a project of MHRD initiated by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Guwahati and Roorkee) along with the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 2003, to provide quality education to anyone interested in learning from the IITs. The main goal was to create web and video courses in all major branches of engineering and physical sciences at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels and management courses at the postgraduate level.
Largest online repository in the world of courses in engineering, basic sciences, and selected humanities and social sciences subjects
Online web portal http://nptel.ac.in – more than 471 million+ views
Youtube channel for NPTEL – most subscribed educational channel, 1.5 million+ channel subscribers, 819 million+ views, 50000+ Video Hours.
More than 54000+ hours of video content, transcribed with subtitles
Most accessed library of peer-reviewed educational content in the world.
NPTEL Online Certification Courses
Since 2013, through an online portal, 4-, 8-, or 12-week online courses, typically on topics relevant to students in all years of higher education along with basic core courses in sciences and humanities with exposure to relevant tools and technologies, are being offered. The enrolment to and learning from these courses involves no cost. An in-person, proctored certification exam (optional) will be conducted at Rs. 1000/- per course and a certificate is provided through the participating institutions and industry, when applicable.
Click here for USER GUIDE
Click here for HELP VIDEOS for NPTEL Online Certification courses
Click here for How does an NPTEL Online course work?
Click herefor Course List for Jan - April 2020 semester
Click here for Timelines and Guidelines
- What does this English sentence mean
- How can a guy have thicker eyelashes
- Why should I use Chrome Canary
- What is static current
- What is considered a good literature review
- What is UI architecture
- Is partitioning a hard drive good
- How do I use a Kindle properly
- Was the universe created without a creator
- How much is python different from Java
- What are the most fascinating graphs
- Is 65k enough to live in NYC
- Relational Databases What is a functional dependency?no_redirect=1
- What are stateless components in React JS
- What bad influence can Lionel Messi give
- What is HLS URL
- What s the best software for students
- Why cant people stop eating meat
- Does IBM still design and manufacture chips
- What are the major criticisms of VAT