Exchange an Item
If you need to trade your item for a different size or color, you can exchange qualifying items through our Online Returns Center.
If the item you wish to return doesn't have an exchange option or you received the item as a gift, you'll need to return the original item and place a new order.
To exchange an item:
- Go to the Online Returns Center , and then click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and then click Return or replace items.
Tip: If you don't see the order you're looking for, select another option from the See more menu.
- Select the item you want to exchange, and then select a reason from the Reason for return menu.
An exchange order, with the same shipping speed that was used on your original item, will be created. You can use the return label provided to you to send your original item back. You'll need to return the original item within 30 days to avoid being charged for both the original and exchange items.
If the item you're exchanging costs less that your original purchase we will refund you the difference.
This policy refers to color/size exchanges only. Amazon does not price match.
For details about what types of items can be exchanged, see About Exchanges and Replacements.
- How does one imitate a German accent
- What is vector data in QGIS
- How paranoid are you about safety
- Which foods are the healthiest to eat
- Who is the philosopher our time needs
- What is dynamic navigation menu
- Do teacher strikes over pay work
- What are the most minimalist phone screens
- How was this determinant calculated
- Is my relationship worth it 2
- What is CPython 1?no_redirect=1
- What are some examples of good debt
- What is a jarhead
- What do Americans think of Koreans
- Can an average student clear IIT JAM